The objective of the Abel Dent course is to gain an understanding of the dental software through competencies in setting up offices, scheduling, patient file information, office staff information estimates and billing treatment.
- Current Medix students should be in at least Mod 3 through completion of their current program and be in good standing
- Medical Terminology
- English Proficiency
Course Duration & Schedule
The Abel-Dent course is approximately 10 hours in length (see hours below)
- Initial set up of Abel-Dent and entering office staff information
- Completing Patient Files
- Entering Insurance information for patients
- Setting up daily schedules and booking treatment
- Billing patients for services rendered
Minimum of 70% on academic and practical testing
$250.00 CAD Tuition includes admission fee and lab materials.
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.