- Introduction to Electrocardiography
- Anatomy and Physiology of Cardiovascular system
- Understanding the role of the ECG Technician
- ECG Equipment and supplies
- Patient preparation, related legal and ethical issues
- Performing 12-lead ECG
- Identification and measures to fix common artifacts
- Mounting and Basic interpretation
- Degree or Diploma in a medical discipline OR a minimum of 1 year experience in a medical setting
- Current Medix students should be at least halfway through completion of their current program and be in good standing
- English Proficiency
Course Duration & Schedule
The Electrocardiogram seminar consists of either a full day Saturday and Sunday or 3 Saturdays (15 hours total)
Please contact your campus for class times, details, and start dates.
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.